One of the top rated hospital systems in Pennsylvania and the region is seeking a board certified or board eligible geriatrician to join an innovative and growing group of providers. The position would be a hybrid position for hospitalist and post-acute services for geriatric patients. Monday to Friday flexible daytime schedule from 8 am to 5 pm or similar hours is available. All call is telephone only and shared among the whole group. Opportunities for teaching, research and academic career advancement are available. Physicians are eligible for faculty appointments at the hospital's academic affiliate. They offer a unique program which recruits and develops medical students with the intellectual perspective, empathy, creativity and passion to change patient care, the health of communities and the medical profession.
This hospital-employed position offers a generous compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive health benefits, four weeks of PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in this community 50 miles from Philly and cited as a national success story in April 2016 by the Urban Land Institute for its downtown redevelopment and transformation, one of only six communities in the country to have been named as such.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested in this opportunity or others like it across the USA, CompHealth can help. Contact Gary Nishizaki at 954.837.2697 and send you CV to email@example.com.
- Hybrid position combining geriatric hospitalist and post acute care
- Inpatient consultations, patient care, and possible medical directorship
- Monday to Friday
- 8 am to 5 pm or flexible hours
- Opportunities for teaching, research, and academic career advancement
- Geriatric fellowship strongly desired
- Competitive base salary, bonus incentives, full benefits package, vacation, and stipend
- Board certified or eligible geriatrician
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail