A dermatologist is needed at a growing multi-specialty in New Jersey. The facility has a growing patient census, so the group is accepting new candidates. The group is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible. Final-year residents and fellows are welcome to apply. You will work closely with advanced practice providers and full specialty support. The schedule is 8 am - 5 pm on weekdays with no call, and you will see 20 - 25 patients per day on average. This position will require a NJ license. If you do not currently hold a license in NJ, CompHealth has a dedicated team to help you obtain one.
You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, medical benefits, and four weeks of PTO. You will also be provided CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find a job in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
To get started, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com.
- Generous annual salary
- Year-end bonus and CME stipend
- Medical, dental, vision, and flex spending benefits packages
- Four weeks of PTO
- Retirement options
- Four Weeks of PTO
- State-of-the-art facility and equipment with full specialty support
- Work in Bergen or Hudson County
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail