Well established and large oncology practice is looking to add another hematology oncology provider to it's group in beautiful coastal North Carolina. Existing patient base , strong support staff and ability to work in a sate of the art facility . Lucrative base salary/ earning potential , relocation assistance , comprehensive medical benefits and malpractice including tail coverage. Very generous vacation time along with shared call create an unbeatable work life balance. Experienced board certified hematology oncology physicians are encouraged to inquire along with 2019 fellows.
Nationally recognized coastal community in North Carolina offers an array of outdoor activities , fine dining and excellent educational options. Great quality of life, nearby airport and an excellent location to raise a family.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please call James Wescott directly at 954-837-2729 along with sending your updated CV to James.Wescott@comphealth.com . All inquiries are confidential.
- Accredited Cancer Center
- Large group practice
- Community based role & existing patient base
- Lucrative base salary & earning potential
- Shared call schedule and generous PTO
- 2019 Fellows will be considered
- Great location being on the coast
- Nationally recognized city
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail