A true gem of a community in a breathtaking Allegheny Mountain community is seeking two hospitalists. You will work 7 on and 7 off with a mix of days and nights and a wonderful program leader. The hospital has an open ICU and hospitalists will do some procedures. There is training available, if needed. Residents and medical students rotate through the program so teaching is also available.
Receive a competitive compensation including base, quality, and wRVU bonus. They also offer a full benefits package.
If you haven't considered West Virginia before, this opportunity might change your mind. There are high-end amenities, great schools, restaurants, and even symphony are all right here.
To learn more please send your CV to Chris Ballard at email@example.com and call 954.837.2605.
- Hospitalist needed for well-managed program in a community hospital
- Work 7 on and 7 off with a mix of day and nights
- Daytime coverage is 2 physicians and a mid level; nights you will work solo
- Open ICU and central and arterial lines needed
- Hospitalist run codes with EM in attendance
- Teaching opportunity with medical students and residents
- Competitive base pay plus quality and wRVU bonuses and full benefits
- Truly breathtaking scenery and high-end amenities typically found in much larger cities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail