CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in MS with their search for a rheumatologist. They need an additional physician to take over for a retiring physician. The schedule is weekdays with a 1:3 call rotation. You will see an average of 15 - 18 patients per day. You will work with a great group of advanced practice providers and a strong leadership team. They welcome both board certified and board eligible candidates. CompHealth has a dedicated licensing team that can help you obtain a MS medical license, if necessary.
You will receive a competitive compensation package with incentives, medical benefits, and 24 days of PTO. You will also be provided combined relocation assistance and a sign-on bonus, 5 days of CME time plus a stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
If you are interested, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Annual salary plus RVU incentives
- Loan repayment and $10K for sign-on or relocation bonus
- Medical, life, and malpractice insurance
- 5 days CME time plus a $3K stipend
- 24 days of PTO
- Excellent school district for young families
- Excellent leadership with strong team emphasis
- Ideal location on the gulf coast 1.5 hours from New Orleans
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail