Posted 8 hours ago
Urology Position in Central Wisconsin
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
Join an established Urology practice in beautiful Wisconsin. This is a collegial group of physicians and medical staff. There is state of the art operating rooms and equipment. Practice general Urology or sub-specialize if that is what you desire. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please reach out to Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 and send your CV to email@example.com
- Adult or pediatric urologist who is eager to participate in a multispecialty group practice
- Join a well-established Urology department with high patient volume
- Join other Urologists in the group along with Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants
- There are two Da Vinci Xi robots, with one in the ASC, and the other in the hospital
- Shared light call schedule
- Highly competitive compensation package
- J1 visa sponsorships available
- Must be BE/BC
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth gets to know you so they can place you in the perfect job.
EXCELLENT BEST PLACE I WORK AT REALLY SOON TALK TO YOU ALL THEN