CompHealth is currently assisting a hospital in Missouri with their search for a general Neurologist. The facility needs an additional physician to help cover the growing community. Job schedule is Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm and the new Neurologist will have stable and existing patient base.. You will work with a great group of advanced practice providers and an experienced Neurologist. You must be board certified or board eligible. You will need a current MO license, and CompHealth can help you obtain one if necessary. Current residents and fellows will be considered. Opportunity provides relocation assistance, a possible in education loan repayment, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
This job has a competitive compensation package, bonuses, health benefits, and vacation. You will enjoy living in a city with little crime and a strong, diverse economy and very low cost of living. The area has beautiful historical parks, a lovely downtown, and numerous outdoor activities including boating and trail riding on the Mississippi river. The town has great attractions related to American history and American literature. It's an exceptional place to settle down or raise a family.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs. If you are interested, please contact Austyn at 801.930.3363 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A very laid back schedule of Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm
- Take over existing patient base to get and keep you busy from day one
- This position is for general Neurology
- Must be be board certified or board eligible to qualify
- Relocation assistance and a great sign-on-bonus
- High possibility of education loan repayment
- CME and vacation time with attractive stipend
- Life insurance, malpractice insurance, health benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail