A new dermatology physician opportunity is now available in Oklahoma at a growing practice. They are hiring an additional physician to open a new specialty. The new dermatologist will build the practice from the ground up, and will have a waiting patient base right from the start. You will have a flexible work schedule working 3 - 5 days per week with no call or weekend. Applicants should be board certified or board eligible. If you do not hold an active OK license, CompHealth has a licensing team to help you with the processing and application, if necessary.
This position offers a competitive compensation package, a sign-on, and production incentives. You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical benefits, 30 days of PTO, one week of CME time, a 403b & 457 retirement plan options, and $8K of relocation assistance.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Annual salary with production incentives
- Sign-on bonus and $8K relocation assistance
- 403b and 457 retirement plan options
- Full medical benefits for physician and family
- Flexible scheduling options
- No Mohs required
- General cosmetic dermatology practice that you will be able to build
- Very underserved area with day-one client base
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail