A child and adolescent psychiatry job is available with a healthcare system in Illinois. The facility is hiring an additional physician to support the developing community. This state-of-the-art facility has a great multi-disciplinary team dedicated to serving the evolving emotional and behavioral needs of children, adolescents, and families. This position offers both inpatient and outpatient care..The schedule is Monday through Friday, and the call rotation is 1:9 weekends with one night of telephone call each week. The group is accepting board certified or board eligible applicants who will become board certified within three years of training. You must have completed a fellowship in child and adolescent psychiatry. This position will require a current IL license, and we can help you obtain one.
This hospital employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered paid malpractice insurance, medical benefits, ample PTO and CME time, and a 401K with matching. You will enjoy living and working outside of Chicago, IL, by some 45 minutes, giving you easy access to this diverse city that offers endless cultural and economic opportunities.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
If you are interested, please contact Pamela Mead at 203.663.9328 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Child / adolescent psychiatrist needed
- Fellowship training required
- Monday through Friday
- 1:9 weekend call, 1 night of telephone call weekly
- 401K with match
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Sign-on bonus and paid relocation
- Must be board certified within three years of training
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail