A hospital in West Virginia needs an additional neurologist. They are adding another physician to their staff due to an increase in patient volume. The schedule is Monday - Friday with a generous call schedule. You will be supported by advanced practice providers and another/a few/other specialist/physician. The group/facility welcomes both board certified and board eligible candidates. If you do not have an active WV medical license, CompHealth has a team dedicated to help you obtain one. This is a teaching opportunity associated with WVU, and your responsibilities will be general neurology and telestroke.
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package and an additional stipend. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, PTO, holiday, and sick leave, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
If you are interested, please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Annual salary additional stipend
- Medical, life, and malpractice insurance
- 24 days of vacation time plus sick leave and 15 paid holiday
- Relocation assistance offered
- 100% employer-contributed retirement
- Free university tuition for dependents after five years
- General neurology and telestroke
- Teaching required, sleep medicine a plus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail