A large physician-owned multi-specialty group is looking for an infectious disease physician to join their practice. You will work Monday through Friday with a rotating call of 1:3. You will spend 70 percent of your rounding in two hospitals that are located less than five minutes from each other. The clinic is located next to an infusion center and the office provides as onsite pharmacy and skilled nursing. There are also teaching opportunities with the internal medicine residency program, and the ability to work with an infectious disease trained nurse practitioner.
This partnership-track opportunity offers strong earnings, medical benefits, retirement plan, relocation assistance, CME, vacation, and malpractice insurance.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For immediate consideration, forward your CV to email@example.com and call Chris at 954.837.2605.
- 100 percent infectious isease
- 70/30 inpatient to clinic
- Opportunities to teach internal medicine residents
- Inpatient consults performed at two tertiary care hospitals
- Infusion center adjacent to office provides an on-sight pharmacy
- Partnership-track with the well-established program
- Office practice is a referral center for hepatitis C, HIV, and travel medicine
- Only one hour from Atlanta
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail