CompHealth is assisting a hospital in Illinois with their search for a gastroenterologist. They need an additional physician to help cover the growing patient census. The schedule is 8:30 am - 5 pm with a 1:4 call rotation. You will see an average of 22 patients per day. You will work with a great group of advanced practice providers and a strong team of GIs. They welcome both board certified and board eligible candidates, and ERCP/EUS competency with interventional training is required to qualify for this assignment. CompHealth has a dedicated licensing team that can help you obtain an IL medical license, if necessary.
You will receive a competitive compensation package, incentives, medical benefits, and 21 days of PTO. You will also be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, five days of CME time with a $5K stipend, a 401K and open retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow up with a phone call to Austyn at 801.930.3363.
- Annual salary with incentive bonuses
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Full benefits package
- Open and 401K plan
- 21 days of PTO
- Excellent 1:4 call schedule with great support staff
- Will cover three hospital
- ERCP and EUS are required
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail