CompHealth is assisting a hospital in Illinois with their search for a gastroenterologist. They need an additional physician to help cover the growing patient census. The schedule is 8:30 am - 5 pm with a 1:4 call rotation. You will see an average of 22 patients per day. You will work with a great group of advanced practice providers and a strong team of GIs. They welcome both board certified and board eligible candidates, and ERCP/EUS competency with interventional training is required to qualify for this assignment. CompHealth has a dedicated licensing team that can help you obtain an IL medical license, if necessary.
You will receive a competitive compensation package, incentives, medical benefits, and 21 days of PTO. You will also be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, five days of CME time with a $5K stipend, a 401K and open retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
If you are interested, please email your CV to email@example.com and follow up with a phone call to Austyn at 801.930.3363.
- Annual salary with incentive bonuses
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Full benefits package
- Open and 401K plan
- 21 days of PTO
- Excellent 1:4 call schedule with great support staff
- Will cover three hospitals
- ERCP and EUS are required
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail