An Alabama medical center is in need of a locum tenens internal medicine or family medicine physician to assist with their growing program while they recruit a permanent provider. The schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with 1:4 call. The covering physician will see an average of 17 patients per day. The facility uses EMR charting. The ideal physician is board certified or board eligible with BLS and ACLS certification. CompHealth can help physicians who don't have an AL state license obtain one before the assignment.
When working with CompHealth, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience in the industry.
- BC/BE required
- 17 patients per day
- Monday - Friday 8 am to 5 pm
- 1:4 call
- EMR charting
- Must have BLS and ACLS certification
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing