Hospital employed and accredited cancer center in Louisiana is looking for another oncologist to join their growing practice. Existing patient base so incoming physician will be busy from day one treating both hematology as well as oncology conditions. Strong support staff including chemotherapy , radiation therapy , surgery , clinical trials and patient navigation available. Competitive base salary w/ quality of care and rvu incentives offer great earning potential. Comprehensive benefits including medical , relocation , sign on bonus and student loan repayment. Great work life balance with shared call schedule and generous pto/CME allowance.
This city in Louisiana has been nationally recognized and received numerous accolades as a top place to reside. Excellent dining and shopping , close proximity to an international airport and an array of outdoor activities to enjoy. Family friendly community with strong educational options , low crime and great housing options to choose from.
If you are interested in learning more about the details of this opportunity to see if this position would be right for you please call James Wescott at CompHealth directly at 954-837-2729 along with sending your updated CV to James.Wescott@comphealth.com. All inquiries are confidential.
- Accredited cancer center
- Existing patient base - busy from day one
- Mix of treating both hematology & oncology
- Strong support staff and resources onsite
- Competitive base salary + production & quality of care incentives
- Great work life balance
- Nationally recognized city and place to reside
- Nearby airport for easy traveling
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail