CompHealth is currently assisting a medical group with their search for a primary care physician to provide services for an established nursing home and assisted living practices in New Orleans Louisiana. The current physician must relocate due to his wife's job. You will provide primary care services for all patients in your assigned facility, and you will see a manageable number of patients per day. You will need to be board certified or board eligible. This position will require state medical licenses, and CompHealth's licensing team can help you with the processing and application. Final-year residents and fellows are encouraged to apply.
This employed position offers competitive a compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive health benefits, PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a 401K retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
The New Orleans location offers amazing attractions and amenities that will make living and working there a pleasure.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Roberta Margolis directly at 203.663.9335 or email CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Monday to Friday schedule with flexibility
- Phone call only and only for nursing home or assisted living
- Provide PC services for all patients in your assigned facility
- Work in a two-person team with one APRN
- $200K starting salary
- Strong bonus potential
- Well established group with a very strong reputation
- Health benefits including medical and dental
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail