A post-acute hospitalist opportunity is now available in Miami, Florida. They will consider internal medicine or family medicine trained physicians. Additional training or experience in geriatrics would be a plus, but is not required. The schedule is Monday to Friday, with flexible daytime hours. You will round on patients at a large facility. The program is expanding, and needs additional physicians that are willing to help in the growth of the business and the increasing demand for the post-acute services. No acute rounding, only SNF and nursing home care. Candidates must be comfortable seeing all geriatric patients.
They are offering an excellent base salary and bonus incentives, with complete with medical benefits, retirement, malpractice coverage, PTO, CME, etc.
You will enjoy living and working in the greater Miami, Florida area. This city has it all, with every amenity one could want. From the finest beaches to the finest weather, the greater Miami area is a dream come true.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other hospitalist jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Kaylee Petrosino at 954.837.2662 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Monday - Friday daytime schedule, 8am to 5pm
- 1:4 weekend call
- Enjoy an employed position with a premier organization
- Spanish speaking preferred, but not required
- Outstanding earning potential with salary into the mid 200k's
- Malpractice with tail coverage
- 26 days of PTO
- Live and work in Miami, Florida
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail