A primary care physician opportunity is now available in Washington at an established community healthcare clinic. You will work 32 patient hours a week, so a four day week is an option. Call is 1:4. You will see all adult patients. You will work with other PC physicians and advanced practice providers. They welcome both board certified or board eligible candidates. CompHealth's licensing team can help you with the processing and application of a Washington medical license, if necessary. Final-year residents and fellows are welcome to apply. J1 and H-1B visa holders will also be considered.
This employed position offers a competitive compensation package. You will also receive malpractice insurance, health benefits, PTO, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and relocation assistance.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Theresa O'Neill directly at 203.663.9393 or email your CV and references to email@example.com..
- Physician for well-established clinic
- Share phone call of 1:4
- Option for four-day work week
- Nursing staff and medical assistants
- Outpatient practice
- Health, dental, and life insurance
- Compensation in the $200Ks, loan repayment, sign-on, and much more
- Visa sponsorship available
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail