A California resort community is seeking a gastroenterologist for an awaiting patient base. The need is for general GI, but ERCP/EUS equipment is available on-site for the occasional advanced cases. You will work with other GI physicians and advanced practice providers. Applicants should be board certified or board eligible. You will need a CA license, and CompHealth's licensing team can help you with the processing and application if necessary. H-1B visa holders will be considered.
You'll earn an excellent base salary plus production, student loan repayment, relocation assistance, life insurance, and a great sign-on bonus. The position provides an opportunity to lead the gastroenterology practice's growth in this upscale community minutes from world class resorts.
To begin talking about this position, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Austyn directly at: 801-930-3363.
- Excellent base salary
- Production and bonuses
- Relocation assistance, CME, and life insurance
- Four weeks of vacation
- ERCP/EUS equipment available
- ERCP/EUS desired but not required
- Community with some of the state's top ranked schools
- Resort community with plenty of outdoor activities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail