CompHealth is currently assisting a Colorado group with their search for a gastroenterologist. They need assistance with the growing patient census. Your schedule will be Monday - Friday from 8:30 am - 5 pm. You will see high volumes as part of this position. They welcome both board certified and board eligible candidates. CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application of a CO medical license, if necessary. H-1B visa holders will be considered.
This partnership-track opportunity has a competitive compensation package with commission bonuses. You will be offered full medical benefits, vacation, relocation assistance, a $20K sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
To get started, please email your CV to email@example.com and follow up with a phone call to Austyn at 801.930.3363.
- Annual salary plus commissions
- $20K sign-on bonus
- Medical, life, and malpractice insurance
- One week of CME
- Vacation leave
- Easy call schedule
- ERCP experience preferred
- H1 visa candidates welcome
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail