Join one of the leading hospital systems in the region and top ranking in the US with an academic affiliation from one of the top institutions in the country. You will have the title of unit medical director as there are some leadership responsibilities. You will be in charge of running the unit, managing nurses, and speaking to families. You will be handling patients with a good mixture of acuity as they are usually very ill patients. The work schedule would be Monday to Friday from 7 am to 3 pm. There is call every 4th weekend which would be Saturday and Sunday doing rounds from 8 am to 12 pm and then take a phone call from 12 pm to 4 pm. Enjoy a very reasonable patient census of 14 to 16 per shift. Candidates must be comfortable with codes and ventilator management, but there is full respiratory therapy support. The long-term care patients average 25 days in the hospital. They can offer H-1B visa sponsorship and are 'cap exempt' for physicians that want to transfer or 2019 IM or FM residents.
This is a stable and secure position being employed by a top hospital system. They offer a competitive salary, bonus incentives, full benefits package, and a retirement plan.
This established hospitalist program is in a community located close to New Haven and Hartford Connecticut. It is centrally located two hours to Boston or New York City. It is a beautiful Connecticut area to live and work. There are several options for excellent residential communities with top schools and activities.
If you are interested in this hospitalist opportunity or others like it CompHealth can help. Contact Gary Nishizaki at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
- Leadership role at an established 135+ bed specialty hospital
- Monday - Friday from 7 am to 3 pm with call every 4th weekend
- Reasonable patient census average 14 to 16 per shift
- Long-term care patients with an average length of stay about 25 days
- Get to know patients from length of stay for more efficient treatment
- Comfortable with codes and ventilator management
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and full benefits package
- H-1B visa sponsorship available
- Our services are free for you
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail