This hospital in Tennessee is very responsive and wants to get their PMR positions filled as soon as possible. This client is a well-respected and growing company. All locations are deeply imbedded within the community, and all marketing and referrals are done for you. They offer a flexible 40-hour work schedule. The call schedules are very light. It is a team approach and nobody 'competes' for patients. Some locations are offering Medical Director opportunities. These positions are for business minded individuals who know how to work on a caregiving team and understand how much their time is worth. To be considered, you will need to be board certified in PMR. The hospital-based schedule will be Monday through Friday. Weekend call rotations are for inpatient care, admissions, and consults as needed. You have the opportunity to grow an outpatient practice, maintain local university relationships, and practice directorship, if you are interested.
This independent contractor opportunity comes with a competitive annual salary and relocation assistance.
Come live in one of the largest city in Tennessee located on the Mississippi River, with it's wonderful outdoor activities.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other PMR job, contact CompHealth today.
To learn more about this position, contact Karen Duffy directly at 203.663.9382 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2467372.
- Independent contractor with unlimited income potential
- Growing practice
- Established network of referrals
- Walk into and build a practice
- Flexible schedule
- Healthy partnership with local hospitals
- Inpatient work in the last two years required
- Potential for outpatient case work
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail