An established practice in Indiana is planning to hire an additional family medicine physician with or without OB. The position affords the opportunity to do OB and C-sections. Their need is ASAP. The group requires assistance because a current physician is retiring. You will see 25 to 30 patients per day on average. You will work Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm or 9 am to 6 pm. You will be supported by advanced practice providers and other PC physicians. The group is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible. You will need an Indiana license. If you do not currently hold a license in Indiana, CompHealth can help you obtain one. Final-year residents and fellows are encouraged to apply.
You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, medical benefits, and PTO. You will also be provided relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in Argos, a small town whose citizens have big hearts and a big appetite for celebrations, festivals, and community activities.
Let CompHealth know what's important to you. We can connect you with FM jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, please contact Roger McKenzie directly at 203.663.9408 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Family medicine physician needed
- Option to do OB and C-sections
- Immediate need
- Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Take over largest practice in the hospital
- Excellent compensation and bonus structure
- Tuition reimbursement
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail