A New York-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens family medicine or internal medicine physician who may be interested in a long-term position. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm, with 1:4 triage call. You will see 23 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. There will be enough time to obtain a NY state license before this assignment begins--any interested physician can apply. You need to be comfortable with EMR charting, and the facility uses Centricity.
Let your recruiter know if this assignment sounds like a good fit for you.
- BC/BE required
- Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Triage call
- Centricity EMR
- 23 patients per day
- Temp-to-perm position
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail