A new dermatologist opportunity is now available in Vermont at an established practice. They are hiring an additional physician to support the growing patient census. You will work weekdays with call during business hours. The 36-hour weekly schedule offers great work-life balance. You will work with another dermatologist and advanced practice providers. Applicants should be board certified or board eligible. If you do not hold an active VT license, CompHealth has a licensing team to help you with the processing and application, if necessary.
This position offers a competitive compensation package, a sign-on bonus, and additional bonuses. You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation/PTO, CME time, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact me, Gabriela at 954.837.2699 or email me the best time for us to speak at Gabriela.Perez@comphealth.com.
- Base salary with RVU incentives
- Loan repayment and sign-on bonus
- Health benefits for provider and family
- LTD, STD, and malpractice insurance with tail
- 403b and 401a retirement plans
- Start with work ready and waiting
- Great support staff
- Robust practice with great work-life balance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail