A new endocrinology physician opportunity is now available in California at an established medical center. They are hiring an additional physician to relieve a physician who is retiring. You will have a 4- or 5-day workweek. You will have the option to work as part of the hospital staff or as a 1099 independent contractor. Applicants should be board certified or board eligible. If you do not hold an active CA license CompHealth has a licensing team to help you with the processing and application, if necessary. Final-year fellows are welcome to apply.
This position offers a competitive compensation package, production incentives, a sign-on bonus, and additional bonuses. You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical benefits, 30 days of PTO, CME time, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Annual salary plus RVU incentives
- Medical, life, and malpractice insurance
- Sign-on bonus plus relocation assistance
- Academic duties available for those interested
- 100% outpatient role with no call
- Academics/teaching available
- Four- and five-day work options
- 1099 contractor or employed options, and 2019 fellows welcome
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail