A hospital located in KY is seeking an emergency medicine physician to join their team. They need an additional physician to support the growing patient census. Volumes are close to 21k per-year, which means you'll have less than two patients per hour. You will be supported by advanced practice providers and other specialists and physicians. Applicants are required to be board certified or board eligible, but experienced non-boarded candidates will also be considered. A KY license will be required, and the CompHealth licensing team can assist you with the process. There is also an option for independent contractors to apply for this position.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered a $100k sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and loan repayment options up to e $150k.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
To get started, call Charles Rodriguez at 954.837.2601. For immediate consideration, email me your CV to: email@example.com.
- Up to $235 per-hour
- $150k in loan repayment, or $100k sign on
- Less than two patients per-hour
- 21k volume
- Will accept EM, FP & IM
- Non-boarded with experience will also be considered
- Option for independent contractors
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail