A new rheumatology physician opportunity is now available in Arizona at a growing health center. They are hiring an additional physician to relieve a physician who is retiring. You will see 24 patients per day on average. You will work Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with no hospital call, and NPs handle evening call. You will work with a team of other rheumatologists and advanced practice providers. Applicants should be board certified. If you do not hold an active AZ license, CompHealth has a licensing team to help you with the processing and application, if necessary.
This position offers a competitive compensation package, a sign-on bonus, and additional bonuses. You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation/PTO, CME time, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com.
- Annual salary plus bonuses
- Medical, life, and malpractice insurance
- CME and vacation time
- Retirement plan
- Sunny, warm area to work
- On-site infusion center
- Night call handled by on-staff NP
- All outpatient rheumatologist
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail