CompHealth is currently assisting a Pennsylvania group with their search for a gastroenterologist. They need assistance with because a current physician is retiring. Your schedule will be weekdays with 1:6 weekend call. You will see 20 - 25 patients per day on average. You will work with dedicated advanced practice providers and a team of eight other gastroenterologists. They welcome both board certified and board eligible candidates. CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application of a PA medical license, if necessary.
This partnership-track opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered multiple medical benefits packages, six weeks of vacation, CME time, 401k and employer match, and malpractice insurance.
To get started, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Annual salary plus RVU
- Multiple medical plan options
- 401k with employer match
- Six weeks of PTO plus holidays
- Team of eight other GIs
- Academic options to round with residents
- Light call schedule
- Partnership option with buy-in
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail