CompHealth is assisting a specialty group in Ohio with their search for a gastroenterologist. They need an additional physician to help cover the growing patient census. The schedule is Monday - Friday, and you will not have any call duties or weekend shift responsibilities. You will work with a great group of advanced practice providers and a team of four other GIs. They welcome both board certified and board eligible candidates. CompHealth has a dedicated licensing team that can help you obtain an OH medical license, if necessary.
You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, medical benefits, and two weeks of PTO. You will also be provided relocation assistance, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
If you are interested, please email your CV to email@example.com and follow up with a phone call to Kent at 954 837 2698.
- Annual salary plus additional incentives
- Partnership option after second year of employment
- Medical, life, and malpractice insurance
- Retirement plan
- Two weeks of vacation coverage
- No call or weekends
- Established team of four GIs
- Optional academic affiliation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail