A hospital in Ohio is planning to hire a radiologist. The facility requires assistance with the growing patient census. Radiologist will complete 80 - 100 reads per day on average. You will work a rotating schedule. You will be supported by a group of 10 other radiologists. The facility is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible and fellowship trained in musculoskeletal, cross-sectional, or breast imaging. If you do not currently hold a license in OH, CompHealth has a dedicated team to help you obtain one. H-1B visa holders can be supported.
You will receive a generous compensation package, bonuses, medical benefits, and vacation. You will also be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 5 days of CME time with $5K stipend, a retirement plan, loan repayment, and malpractice coverage.
Let CompHealth know what's important to you. We can connect you with jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, please call Danielle Balagula directly at 954.837.2742 or email Danielle.Balagula@comphealth.com. All inquiries are completely confidential.
- Generous compensation
- 5 days of CME time with $5K stipend
- Loan repayment
- Sign-on bonus
- Fellowship trained in musculoskeletal, cross-sectional, or breast imaging required
- Great support staff
- H-1B supported
- Family-oriented community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail