CompHealth is currently assisting a North Dakota health system with their search for a neurologist. They need assistance with the growing patient census. Your schedule will be Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with a 1:6 call rotation, depending on sub-specialty and duties. You will see up to 20 patients per day on average. You will work with dedicated advanced practice providers and a strong team of other neurologists. They welcome both board certified and board eligible candidates. CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application of a North Dakota medical license, if necessary. J1 and H-1B visa holders will be considered. 2020 residents and fellows are welcome to apply.
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with RVU incentives and retention bonuses. You will be offered full medical benefits, 20 days of PTO, up to $10K in relocation assistance, up to $25K sign-on bonus, 10 days of CME time, a 401K with employer match, and malpractice insurance.
To get started, please contact me, Gabriela at 954.837.2699 or email me the best time for us to speak at Gabriela.Perez@comphealth.com.
- Base salary plus RVU
- Retention bonus as well
- Medical and malpractice insurance with 401k
- Up to $25K sign-on bonus and loan repayment
- Academic appointment available as well
- Work collaboratively with strong team of neurologists
- Stroke, dementia, MS, and/or vascular sub-specialties needed
- J1, H-1B, and 2020 residents welcome
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail