A Maine medical center is in need of a locum tenens otolaryngology physician to assist with their growing program while they recruit a permanent provider. The schedule is Monday - Friday from 7 am - 4 pm with night and weekend call. The covering physician will see an average of 25 patients per day. The facility uses Cerner EMR for charting. The ideal physician is board certified. CompHealth can help physicians who don't have a ME state license obtain one before the assignment.
Locum tenens doctors deliver highly valued services in community health centers, health professional shortage areas, low-income districts, and other urban locations in need. To be a part of this revolution in care, contact your personal CompHealth representative today.
- BC required
- Monday - Friday 7 am - 4 pm
- Night and weekend call
- Cerner EMR
- 25 patients per day
- Surgical and nonsurgical procedures
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail