CompHealth is assisting a medical center in Ohio with their search for a new Endocrinologist. They need an additional physician to start an endocrinology practice. The schedule is Monday - Thursday 8 am - 5 pm, and until noon on Fridays. You will see an average of 30 patients per day, and candidates competent with FNA and thyroid biopsies are highly preferred. You will work with a great group of advanced practice providers and other supporting staff. They welcome both board certified and board eligible candidates. CompHealth has a dedicated licensing team that can help you obtain an OH medical license, if necessary.
You will receive a /competitive compensation package with multiple pay models, a fellowship stipend, bonuses, medical benefits, and four weeks of vacation. You will also be provided $10K relocation assistance, up to a $50k sign-on bonus, CME time with a $5K stipend, multiple retirement plan options, and malpractice insurance. Additionally, qualified candidates will get up to $25K per year in student loan repayment.
If you are interested, please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Base salary plus incentives
- Up to $50K sign-on bonus
- Medical, life, and malpractice insurance
- Fellowship stipend and loan repayment available
- Majority outpatient care
- 4.5-day workweek for excellent work-life balance
- Several different pay models
- One of Fortune 100's 'Best Places to Work'
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail