A hospital in Ohio is seeking a highly motivated Dermatologist excited for the opportunity to start a brand new practice and become very busy in a short amount of time due to strong market demand. Be the first Dermatologist working closely with the plastic surgeon and strong support staff. This is a fantastic and rare opportunity to work for an organization ranked on Fortune's 100 best places to work.
This is a general dermatology position with some cosmetics. Unbeatable benefits include loan repayment up to $200,000, sign on bonus and residency stipend. Huge earning potential!
For confidential inquiries and further details please forward your current CV to Josh Rees at firstname.lastname@example.org and call 954 837 2633.
- General dermatology with some cosmetics
- 4.5 day work week
- Built in referral from 140 other physicians at hospital
- Approximately 30 patients per day
- Build the practice the way you like
- 29 days PTO plus 5 days for CME
- Loan repayment up to $200000
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail