An Ohio-based hospital is currently seeking a neurology physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday between 8:00 am and 4:30 pm with call. You will see 15 - 18 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified and fellowship trained. The assignment requirements include EEG and tPA cases. There will be enough time to obtain an OH state license before this assignment begins--any interested physician can apply.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment.
- BC required
- Monday - Friday between 8:00 am and 4:30 pm
- Call required
- 15 - 18 patients per day
- Scope includes EEG and tPA cases
- Must be fellowship trained
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing