A new cardiac/general anesthesia opportunity is now available in Pennsylvania at a hospital. They welcome both board certified and board eligible candidates. You will do all general B&B cases, orthopedics, bariatrics, minimal healthy pediatrics, and urology. For the cardiac position, you must be comfortable with occasional hearts and TEEs, but a cardiac fellowship is not required. There are an average of 100 to 125 heart cases per year. You will work with a few other anesthesiologists and CRNAs. The work schedule will be three weeks on and one week off with some flexibility and take a 1:3 call from your home. The facility is hiring an additional physician to the growing patient volume. If you do not currently hold a license in Pennsylvania, CompHealth can help with the processing and application if necessary.
This position offers a very generous compensation of $435K+ to start, and quarterly performance bonuses. You will also receive malpractice insurance, health benefits, life insurance, CME plus stipend, a retirement package, and relocation assistance.
Come work and live in this charming riverside town. Downtown Easton is home to shops, trendy restaurants, art galleries, and antique stores. Easton's Centre Square is home to the oldest, continuous open-air farmers markets in the country, and several festivals.
Let CompHealth know what's important to you. We can connect you with anesthesiology jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, call Corey Hann directly at 203.663.9365 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Cardiac and general anesthesia
- Salary: $435K+ to start (DOE) and $18K/quarter quality bonus
- CRNAs do on-site call
- Prefer TEE certified, fellowship not required
- 100 to 125 heart cases per year
- Board certified or eligible
- 3 weeks on 1 week off with some flexibility
- 1:3 call is always from home
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail