An experienced and board certified internist needed for a unique practice set-up consisting of peri-operative medicine and rehabilitation. You will partner with sub-specialty surgeons (heart, orthopedic, etc) and handle the medical management with support from APCs. The schedule will typically be Monday to Friday with flexibility in hours and rotating weekends. Candidates should be comfortable working autonomously.
This position includes an excellent base salary plus strong WRVU bonuses and a full benefits package.
Wichita is s small city in southern Kansas with all the amenities found in larger cities, but with a low cost-of-living and friendly Midwestern people.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Lisa Goldstein at firstname.lastname@example.org and call 954.837.2674.
- Experienced internist needed
- Niche practice in Wichita
- Monday to Friday and rotating weekends, but lots of flexibility
- 85/15 peri-operative work-up in the hospital to rehab facility
- Work with specialists and have APC support
- Ideal setting for a physician transitioning from inpatient
- Lucrative practice with guaranteed salary plus full benefit package
- Wichita with all the big city amenities, but at Midwestern prices
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail