Exciting opportunity to lead a two-physician pediatric critical care practice in a closed unit model with dedicated nursing staff and fully complemented ancillary team. The facility has a 6-bed PICU and 10-bed pediatric floor with a very supportive general pediatric community as well as strong sub-specialty support. The position offers a good work-life balance with an emphasis on team building and providing state-of-the-art care.
You will be offered full medical benefits, relocation assistance, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Nestled among the Rocky Mountains in the Snake River Plain, beneath the shadow of the Grand Teton, Idaho Falls is a place worth exploring. Outdoor activities include camping, fly fishing, hunting, and rock climbing to name a few. With western hospitality, a booming economic base, a diverse arts community and a backyard filled with recreational opportunities, Idaho Falls is a great place to live and raise a family.
For more information about this and other pediatric opportunities nationwide, please contact Deb Gronsbell at 954.837.2677 or email@example.com. Refer to job #2495022.
- Exciting opportunity as a medical director to lead a 2-physician practice in Eastern Idaho
- Closed unit model with dedicated nursing staff and ancillary team
- Fifteen 24-hour shifts per month with call from home
- Level II trauma center, over 100 level-1 pediatric trauma activations per year
- Admissions, patient management, consultations, and great subspecialty support
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package
- For more information please contact Deb Gronsbell and reference JOB-2495022
- Affordable, safe, friendly with a diverse arts community and unlimited recreational opportunities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail