A new locum tenens Specialty opportunity is now available in Vermont. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with 1:11 triage call. The physician will see 18 - 24 patients per day. The EMR is Medent. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. There will be enough time to obtain a VT state license before this assignment starts.
With the largest client network nationwide, we have opportunities in all 50 states serving providers in more than 100 specialties.
- BC/BE required
- Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- 1:11 triage call
- Medent EMR
- 18 - 24 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail