A national leader in healthcare innovation and technology is seeking experience and newly graduated physicians to join their growing team of primary care providers throughout central, south-central and northeast Pennsylvania. You will have teaching opportunities, if desired. Very collaborative and team work environment, with excellent support staff, technology, cutting end medicine. The work schedule is Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm. Saturday is a rotation of 1:7 and it is from 8 am to 12 pm. You will see an average of 25 patients per day. They welcome both board certified and board eligible physicians. Join this group and have your loans paid off.
This employed position comes with excellent incentives, very competitive pay, relocation assistance, full medical benefits, life insurance, a 401K with employer match, CME plus allowance, and four weeks of PTO.
Kulpmont is conveniently located between Wilkes-Barre and Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
If you would like to learn more, please contact Susan Kindle at 203.663.9369 and send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org..
- Outpatient medicine
- Join an established group
- Loan repayment options of $90K and higher
- Terrific benefits, minimal call, balance work schedules
- Use EMR and state-of-the-art equipment
- Lab, X-ray, and nutrition testing onsite
- Newly graduated or experienced physicians
- Faculty and teaching programs
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail