A national leader in healthcare is seeking family physicians to join their growing team of primary care providers throughout central, south-central and northeast Pennsylvania. They offer collaborative and team work environments, with excellent support staff, technology, cutting end medicine. Teaching is also available. The schedule is Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, with a half day every seventh Saturday. Call is 1:7. You will see 25 to 30 patients per day on average. You will be supported by advanced practice providers and other PC physicians. The group is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible. You will need a PA license. If you do not currently hold a license in PA, CompHealth can help you obtain one. Final-year residents and fellows are encouraged to apply. H-1B visas are welcomed.
You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, medical benefits, and PTO. You will also be provided relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
Let CompHealth know what's important to you. We can connect you with FM jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, please contact Susan Kindle directly at 203.663.9369 or email your CV and references to email@example.com..
- Outpatient-only medicine
- Established group of primary care physicians
- Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- 1:7 call
- One Saturday every seventh Saturday
- Competitive pay and sign-on
- H-1B welcomed
- Faculty and teaching programs
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail