CompHealth is currently assisting a Nevada group with their search for a neurologist. They need assistance with the growing patient census. Your schedule will be weekdays, full time. You will see 30 patients per day. General neurology with EMG, but if you have a neuromuscular fellowship you will start with at least 50 percent neuromuscular and build from there. You will work with dedicated advanced practice providers and a well-established group of physicians with excellent comradery. They welcome both board certified and board eligible candidates, and neuromuscular training is a big plus. CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application of a Nevada medical license, if necessary.
This partnership-track opportunity has a competitive compensation package with incentives. You will be offered full medical benefits, four weeks of vacation, relocation assistance, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
To get started, please contact me, Gabriela at 954.837.2699 or email me the best time for us to speak at Gabriela.Perez@comphealth.com.
- AANEM accredited lab
- EMG skills a must
- No hospital coverage or call
- Great team of physicians with excellent staff comradery
- Metropolitan community that is growing
- Partnership option
- Relocation, four weeks of PTO, and full benefits
- Competitive compensation package includes base salary and productivity
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail