A well-established growing practice in Connecticut seeks either a family medicine physician or internist to join their team. They are affiliated with a prestigious organization, and offer a great work-life balance. You will work from 7:40 am to 5:40 pm. There are no nights or weekends, and a minimal call schedule and is 100 percent outpatient. You will see an average of 25 patients per day of all ages. There is a full suite of practice management services that allow physicians to focus on patient care. This is a collegial and supportive environment with access to resources and specialists. This position also offers an academic affiliation which provides opportunity for teaching and leadership. If professional growth and work-life balance are priorities, this is the perfect opportunity for you. They will consider residents and physician board certified in family medicine, unless you are board eligible two years out of residency.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation and RVU bonuses. You will receive medical benefits, life insurance, a 403B retirement plan, vacation time, malpractice insurance, and possible loan repayment.
Mystic, Connecticut is a top-tier New England destination with a variety of fun things to do for visitors and locals year round. The shoreline community with iconic Bascule Bridge is reminiscent of it's rich maritime past, but clad with quintessential New England charm. Old sea captain's homes dot the scenic roads along the Mystic River just outside of Downtown's booming food and drink scene.
Let your CompHealth know what's important to you. We can connect you with primary care jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, please contact Stephanie Miles at 203.663.9340 or email your CV and references to stephanie,firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Flexible schedule to ensure work/life balance
- 100 percent outpatient, all patient ages
- Academic and leadership opportunities
- Collegial and supportive environment
- Full suite of practice management services
- Loan repayment assistance for some primary care locations
- Employment model with competitive compensation
- Excellent benefit and retirement plans
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail