An exciting rheumatology opportunity is now available at a hospital in California. The facility has a growing patient demand, so they are accepting new candidates. Your schedule will include a 1:4 paid call rotation from home. You will work closely with a team of other rheumatologists and advanced practice providers. They welcome board certified physicians. This position will require a current CA license, and CompHealth has a licensing team can help you obtain one.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a guaranteed compensation package with RVU incentives. You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
To get started, please submit your CV and references to Victoria Fournier at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 954.837.2611. All inquiries are confidential.
- Annual salary guarantee
- Additional RVU-based income potential
- Medical benefits package
- 401k plus deferred compensation plan
- Relocation assistance offered
- Malpractice insurance plus tail
- Compensated 1:4 call from home
- Located within close proximity to spectacular California amenities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail