A new locum tenens family medicine/internal medicine opportunity is now available in California. The assignment schedule is Monday through Friday and the physician will see 18 patients per day on average. The EMR is eClinicalWorks. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible with CPR certification. You need to have an active CA state license for this assignment.
Locum tenens physicians will help solve the demand challenges facing hospitals and their patients for decades to come.
- BC/BE required
- CA state license needed
- Monday - Friday
- eClinicalWorks EMR
- 18 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail