A New York-based facility is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage. The assignment requirements include ICU rounding, vent management, and intubations. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine or family medicine. You will need to have an active NY state license for this position. The assignment schedule will be 7 - 14 night shifts per month. You will see 7 - 14 patients per shift. The electronic medical record system is Soarian.
Take the first step toward working locum tenens and call us today.
- BC/BE required
- NY state license needed
- Night shifts
- Soarian EMR
- 7 - 14 patients per shift
- Scope includes ICU rounding, vent management, and intubations
- Hospitalist responds to codes
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail