Well established and leader in providing oncology care in Nevada is looking to add another oncologist to their large practice which is physician owned & led.Community based role treating solid tumor conditions along with hematological conditions and those who have an interest in partially sub specializing in breast cancer is a plus. Competitive base salary with productivity incentives along with a partnership track offer a very lucrative earning opportunity.Comprehensive benefits,relocation/sign on bonus and malpractice coverage.Great work life balance with infrequent call along with generous amount of paid time off.Experienced board certified hematology oncology physicians along with 2020 fellows are encouraged to inquire.
This nationally recognized city in Nevada is know as top location to reside offering great year round weather,no state income tax and a family oriented community.Access to an array of housing options,recreational activities along with dining and shopping make this an ideal location to reside.Close proximity to a near by airport along with being driving distance to metropolitan cities in the state as well as California.
If you are interested in discussing the details of this opportunity please call James Wescott at CompHealth directly at 954-837-2729 along with sending an updated copy of your CV to James.Wescott@comphealth.com to see if this position would be right for you. All inquiries are confidential.
- Well established & leading provider of oncology care
- New state of the art cancer center & strong support staff
- Community based role w/ existing patient base
- Lucrative base salary w/ partnership track
- Excellent benefit package
- Nationally recognized as a top location to reside
- No state income tax
- 2020 Fellows will be considered
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail