A Maine hospital is looking for an ophthalmologist to join their eye care family. The facility needs assistance because a current physician is retiring. You will need to be board certified or board eligible. This position requires a current Maine license, and we can help you obtain one. H-1B visa holders will be considered. Current residents and fellows are welcome to apply.
This hospital employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Tim McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- $100,000 loan repayment
- Full family health benefits with generous vacation time and CME
- Malpractice, dental, and 401(k) benefits
- Sign-on and relocation assistance provided
- H-1B visa welcomed
- Experience with vitreous retina a plus
- Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- 1:4 call
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail