A large hospitalist program located within an hour to Columbus, Ohio seeks an experienced medical director to step into the role where the current leader is transitioning into another role within the organization. The incoming program director will work closely with hospital administration to ensure the continued success of the program. Responsibilities include recruiting, onboarding, and scheduling of physicians and working on a variety of care delivery optimization efforts. You will manage a team of physicians and APCs. The work schedule will be mostly Monday to Friday with some clinical responsibilities as well. The hospital has a closed ICU, so no procedures will be required. They welcome both board certified internal medicine and family medicine physicians.
They are offering an excellent compensation including base, bonus, and full robust benefits package. You will be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, LTD and STD, a 401L and SERP, CME time and stipend, and paid vacation time.
Live and work in central Ohio less than an hour to Columbus and just over two hours to Cleveland and Cincinnati.
If you are seeking a great career opportunity in a high profile leadership role this could be the perfect job for you. Please forward your CV for immediate consideration to Lisa Goldstein at email@example.com.
- Experienced leader to step into the role of program directer
- Manage a team of over 20 providers
- Work with administration on care delivery optimization
- Have a role in recruiting, onboarding, and scheduling for the team
- Director will work mostly Monday to Friday with some clinical shifts
- No ICU or procedures needed
- Excellent compensation including base, bonus, and full robust benefits package
- Suburbuan community with proximity to Columbus, Cleveland, and Cincinnati
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail