CompHealth is assisting a large health group in Connecticut that seeks to add a psychiatrist to their team. You will work with adults and young adults with substance abuse and addiction problems in both a partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient settings. The work schedule is Monday through Friday from 8 am to 4:30 pm. They will also consider part-time availability with a minimum of 24 hours per week. You will work in a collaborative, clinical team environment with a progressive integrated approach in one of the top health systems in Connecticut. Final-year residents and fellows are welcome to apply. H-1B visa holders will also be considered.
You will receive a great salary, full health benefits, 401K with match, paid malpractice, a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and five weeks PTO.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with jobs you will love. We work with thousands of respected health care facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations. In your search, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the health care communities they serve.
For more information, please contact Pamela Mead at 203.663.9328, or text 203.994.3883, or email Pamela.Mead@comphealth.com.
- Adult populations
- Partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient
- Addiction and substance abuse
- Monday to Friday schedule
- Suboxone certified required
- Excellent comprehensive salary and benefits package
- 401K retirement plan
- 45 Minutes to International Airport
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail